Running Time: 90 minutes, with no intermission
“The Granddaddy of all holiday shows.” –The Seattle P-I
Join us for a Seattle tradition: a ripping good telling of the classic story of Ebenezer Scrooge, the curmudgeonly businessman who requires the intervention of a few spectral guides to understand the true meaning of Christmas and life. Well over a century after its writing, Dickens' classic tale of hope and redemption continues to remind us what's really worth celebrating—at the holidays, or any time!
Photo Credit: LaRae Lobdell
A Christmas Carol is for ages 5 and older—no babes in arms admitted. Please arrive on time—no late seating. All prices subject to change. A $5.00 per ticket processing fee will be added to your ticket order. All sales are final.
- Young Children: Due to the content of the play and in respect for fellow audience members and the cast, children under five years of age are discouraged from attending. Babes in arms are absolutely prohibited; all audience members must have their own ticket and sit in their own seat.
- Late Seating: A Christmas Carol begins promptly as stated on the tickets. Seating for latecomers is at the discretion of the house manager. When permitted, seating will be in the rear of the theatre.
- Seating Assistance: Please contact the Ticket Office by phone or email if you require assistance with seating
- Ticket Sales: All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- In Case of Snow: If a show is cancelled and not performed, we will attempt to accommodate patrons at a different performance, or refund the face value of tickets purchased. If a show is performed, there are no refunds or "snow checks" issued. ACT does not accept responsibility for weather-related conditions.
- Food and beverages: Not allowed in the theatre.
- Photography: Photographs and recording devices may be used in the lobby, but not inside the doors of the Allen Theatre, where A Christmas Carol is performed.
Select Your Date:
* Section Not Available—This generally means that the section is sold out. However, you may check back to see if availability changes. Call 206.292.7660 for info.
† For the courtesy of all patrons, please try not to leave solitary seats between your party and the next. The Box Office reserves the right to move your seats to best accommodate all customers.
§ Student Rate applies to full time students with ID.
A $5.00 per ticket ticketing & processing fee will be added to your ticket order. All sales are final.