Great for employee parties, entertaining clients, friends, family and more!
More than 120,000 people experience ACT Theatre each year. Make your group part of it! It's an unforgettable experience that offers thought-provoking work at a generous group discount. Whether you are an educator looking to enhance your curriculum or a group of friends wanting to experience world-class theatre, bringing a group to ACT Theatre has never been easier or more personalized.
Groups of 10 or more can receive 10-20% savings off the regular price of tickets. ACT also offers special rates for student groups.
Priority Seating and Handling
Groups always have access to the best available seats. To ensure the best seating location, make your reservations early.
Planning Assistance and Sales Support
We can help plan your group's entire outing, from providing information on ACT Theatre's food and beverage concessions, to directing you to other group-friendly sites of interest in the area. You can even rent a space in ACT Theatre for your group's reception.
For more information, call ACT Theatre Ticket Office at (206) 292-7676 or email your request to email@example.com
Procedures and Criteria
1. Order a minimum of 10 tickets.
2. One contact person must place the order.
3. Use a single payment method: cash, check or credit card.
4. Payment and final count are due four weeks prior to performance date. If a performance reaches sold-out status, we will contact you to purchase or release your seats.
5. All programs and rates are subject to change.
6. A 20% deposit is due at the time of order.
7. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply. Not all performances are discounted.