With its large windows, historic chandeliers, and terrazzo floors, the PONCHO Lobby is an ideal space for receptions or dinner and lunch events.
Rental of the PONCHO Lobby includes:
- Use of house sound system and CD player for background music.
- Use of ACT's inventory of 36" round or square cabaret tables, 72" and 60" banquet round tables, 36" round high cocktail tables (42" in height), and 6' tables at no additional charge. (subject to availability)
- ACT's loading dock provides caterers and other vendors easy access to our facility.
The PONCHO Lobby is 4,528 square feet and can accommodate a standing reception for up to 100, seated reception for up to 70, or plated meal for up to 90.
- $1,200 per day (plus labor expenses)
- $600 per day for non-profit organizations (must show valid 501(c)(3) status)
- A dedicated Event Manager to supervise your event.
- A Greeter to welcome your guests and direct them to your event.
Download a comprehensive rental sheet for the PONCHO Lobby.
To rent this facility or to schedule a walk through, please contact our Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit an Event Inquiry Form.