An intimate, versatile room, The Bullitt Cabaret is a great space for a wedding, company meeting, reception, or as a performance venue. Customize your event with a dance floor, stage, or projection screen.
Rental of The Bullitt Cabaret includes:
- 12'x9' motorized projection screen (6500 Lumen Projector available for $250 rental fee)
- Use of ACT's inventory of 36" round or square cabaret tables, 72" and 60" banquet round tables, 36" round cocktail tables (42" in height), and 6' tables at no additional charge. (subject to availability)
- One large dressing room, accommodating up to 10 with sink, shower, toilet, lighted mirrors
- Use of ACT's loading dock provides caterers and other vendors easy access to our facility
- The Bullitt Cabaret is 4,539 square feet
- Seated Reception or Plated Meal for up to 160
- Standing Reception for up to 200
- Theater-style performance up to 150
- $2,600 per day (plus labor expenses)
- $1,300 per day for non-profit organizations (must show valid 501(c)(3) status)
- A minimum of one IATSE technician is required to load-in, run, and strike events.
- An Event Manager to supervise your event.
- A Greeter to welcome your guests and direct them to your event.
- For performance events, a House Manager is required to help with seating and safety of patrons.
Download a comprehensive rental sheet for The Bullitt Cabaret, including a ground plan, lighting and sound information and inventory.
To rent this facility or to schedule a walk through, please contact our Events Department at email@example.com and submit an Event Inquiry Form.